[vtkusers] Associating vtkCurvatures to surface structure

Max teegee.max at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 04:18:13 EDT 2010

    Hi list,

  the scalars of the vtkPolyData, the output of vtkCurvatures, contain
the values of the (selected type of) curvature, if I understand
correctly. I am looking for the way to associate each curvature value to
a specific region of the surface (vertex/triangle/edge). Could you point
me in the right direction please?

  On a related note, is there a way to make vtkCurvature compute both
curvatures (i.e. mean and Gaussian) at the same time, instead of just
one of them?

  Thanks!