[vtkusers] "Hello World" for QVTKWidget using PyQt and VTK in Python

Prathamesh Kulkarni prathameshmkulkarni at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:45:39 EDT 2010

I am using Python2.6 which comes with Pythonxy package. So I do not build
VTK separately. It comes with Pythonxy too. Now, in the site_packages/vtk/qt
I cannot find QVTKWidget. Also, in my separate build of VTK (with
VTK_WRAP_PYTHON set) I do not get QVTKWidget iniside
bin/wrapping/python/vtk/qt. Where can I get it from?

- Prathamesh