[vtkusers] Using vtkMarchingCubes3D with vtkContourWidget

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:59:48 EDT 2010

I have a 3D vtkPolyData mesh that I wish to convert into 2D
vtkContourWidgets.  The poly data was generated with vtkMarchingCubes3D.  My
process is to run vtkCutter on each slice of the poly data and use that as
seed data to create my contour widgets.  However, when I create my contour
widgets the points are all out of order.  I found the following post that
seems to be stating what I want to do
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/question-about-vtkContourWidget-vtkContourRepresentation-td1255118.html#a3247766
however, this example is written in C++ and I'm working in Java, and there
doesn't appear to be any vtkCellArray.GetNextCell() method in Java's VTK.

1.  Is this the solution to my problem?
2.  If so can someone please translate this code into Java, and if this
isn't the solution I'm looking for, can someone suggest one?

Thanks