[vtkusers] Binding Java: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError

Leguay Romain romain.leguay at etu.u-bordeaux1.fr
Wed May 26 11:27:21 EDT 2010

It's me again. I have a new error:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: N:\VTK\bin\vtkCommonJava.dll: Can't
find dependent libraries
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
	at test.Test.<clinit>(Test.java:15)
Exception in thread "main"
When I test dependencies of vtkCommonJava.dll, the msjava.dll is
missing. I download this dll and add to the path but, unfortunately,
the same error appears.
I have no idea why Java can't find dependent libraries is anyone have a clue?
Thanks,
Romain