[vtkusers] Are there any Tcl users out there?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon May 17 15:14:53 EDT 2010

Jorge,

Thanks for adding the first tcl examples to:
http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples

We are almost ready to announce some exciting news about the vtk wiki
examples. In the meantime, please make sure each example has the line:
==SomeFineExample.tcl==
before the <source> tag.

This will allow us to gather the examples in a git repository (oops I
may have pre-announced).

Bill