[vtkusers] Re move unwanted inner mesh inside an enclosed mesh

superzz jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 12 11:26:34 EDT 2010

Hello
I am using marching cube to build 3d mesh. But I found there are lots of
inner mesh inside the outter mesh. The outter mesh is ensured to be
enclosed.

Is there any way to remove those inner meshes inside the outter mesh?

I tried use vtkCutter to generate contour, use ImageStencilWithPolydata to
get all image regions inside mesh. But finally I realised that none of them
can be applied in this case.

Thanks

superZZ