[vtkusers] problem with installing VTK

Tingting HAN hihighsky at gmail.com
Fri May 7 05:49:58 EDT 2010

My computer has both python2.5 and python2.6 installed. But ruuning my .py
files with python2.6 has  error like this:
importError: No module named utilsExtension
So I have been choosing to use python2.5.
Is there anyway that I can install python-vtk for python2.5 in my computer?

--
Best regards,
HAN Tingting

ETSI de Telecomunicación - office C-203-1
Dpto. Ingeniería Electrónica
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Madrid 28040,  Spain
TEL: +34 65 232 4340
Department of Photoelectric Information Engineering
Zhejiang University
Hangzhou 310027, P. R.China