[vtkusers] Create an approximate cross-section of a RT ROI

Lars Friedrich Lars lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Tue May 4 01:55:33 EDT 2010

Hi Xiaofeng,

just an idea:
- produce a surface from the axial contours by using vtkVoxelContoursToSurfaceFilter (which works quite well provided your source contours are evenly distributed)
- take vtkCutter(s) with plane implicit functions that define your new contouring orientation(s) and cut the volume to produce new contours from that directions

HTH,
lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------