[vtkusers] python wrap of stand alone vtk lib

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:16:20 EDT 2010

I have a little cmake package that does exactly this, i.e. it
automatically calls the VTK's python wrapping macros on your own
classes.

It doesn't use swig.  It uses VTK's own wrapping parser, so only
classes derived from vtkObjectBase will be wrapped, but they will be
wrapped exactly like VTK's own classes are.

I'll send it to you in a private email.  Eventually I'll put it on the
wiki as an example when I find some time...

   David