[vtkusers] TestAngleWidget.cxx and TestAngleWidget3D.cxx Warnings

Ocean Spring meancity at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 10:27:18 EST 2010

Hello David

thanks for you reply but you can try
TestAngleWidget2D and TestAngleWidget3D also. but please put a getchar();
before the return in your main function.
because the message just vanish in a second after the render window
disappears.

thank you

O.S
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:02 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>

--
---------
www.vislab.cn