[vtkusers] ChartXY example compilation issues

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Mon Mar 8 10:51:00 EST 2010

Hullo list,

I've recently downloaded, compiled, and installed vtk 5.4.2.  I thought
I'd take the opportunity run through some of the example codes to learn
the VTK API.  I'm having an issue compiling the "Chart XY" example:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_Examples_Chart_XY

It looks like I'm not able to find 4 include files.  I've looked in the
5.4.2 source that I downloaded and I don't see those files.  Do I
perhaps have a corrupt download, or have I missed getting some extra files?

I've attached the relevant lines of my make output.

Thanks!

Kevin