[vtkusers] Cannot see imagedata behind transparent polydata

Martin Allerstorfer allerstorfer_martin at gmx.at
Wed Mar 3 09:03:19 EST 2010

Hi,

In my rendering view I would like to show imagedata and additionally some information using transparent glyphs. But not all glyphs have the same transparency. So I change the color and alpha settings for each cell of the glyphs seperately. Unfortunately now I cannot see the volume behind the transparent polydata. Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Martin