[vtkusers] Cannot create vtkAxesActor

Mathieu P mtp.vtk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:54:11 EST 2010

Hi

Thanks for the answer,

i have set the lib in my project settings,

But when i add vtkHybrid.lib (for vtkAxesActor), or vtkWidgets.lib (for
vtkOrientationMarkerWidget), i got link error with vtkRenderer.lib.

Without adding these two, i dont have any error with vtkRenderer.lib

That's very incredible !

Cordialement,

Mathieu PICCIN
09.80.00.30.57