[vtkusers] saving voxel data to image file

Julien Gout julien.gout at helmholtz-berlin.de
Tue Mar 2 09:33:00 EST 2010

> Can you describe what are you trying to get, exactly? You start with a
> mesh,
> and you want what?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Well I start with a mesh (some object like a sphere for example - the
source is irrelevant here) and I try to create a corresponding voxel
volume e.g. as used in tomogrphy. Next I want to save the voxel volume to
file to be able to look at it in a volume viewer (ImageJ with appropriate
plugins) and do stuff to it. - I don't know how to describe it in any
better. I hope you can use that?

Regards, Julien

--
Julien Gout

Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie GmbH
Institute of applied material sciences

Hahn-Meitner-Platz 1
D-14109 Berlin
phone:  +49 (0)30 8062-2377