[vtkusers] VTK 5.6 java vtkPolyDataMapper error (can't display any poly data!)

Stef_D stephane.dallongeville at pasteur.fr
Tue Jun 15 11:31:37 EDT 2010

Luke Dodd-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to try out vtk 5.6 on my java code base (which is working
> just fine with 5.4.2). Upon trying to display any poly data, with
> vtkPolyDataMapper I get the folloiwng error:

Hi,

I got some problems with VTK 5.6 and java wrapping on osx too, it was with
VolumeMapper but ended to be the same problem. As you mentionned the nighty
package is not impacted, afaik it seems to be a build  configuration problem
with the 5.6 release, when i'm loading the VTK library i got some warnings
about some duplicated definitions (cocoaTimers object stuff, i can't
remember exactly) then any rendering failed...