[vtkusers] vtkImageActor from output of probefilter

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 02:33:51 EDT 2010

Hi Luis,

You are using a vtkRuledSurfaceFilter as input, that produces a vtkPolyData.
My guess is that you have a vtkPolyData at the output of the probe filter.
You have the choice: Either you render the probe output as a vtkPolyData in the
usual way or you convert the vtkPolyData to a vtkImageData through a dedicated
pipeline (I think you will find it on the wiki), if a volume is that
important for you.

HTH
Jerome