[vtkusers] Compile Bug in VTK 5.6

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jul 28 13:33:21 EDT 2010

I had just put a #if 0 ... #endif around the code because I was not
sure what the "correct" fix was. Simply deleting the functions will
achieve the same thing.

If you can take a look at the other bug it also proposes some fixes
for clang compile errors.

Thanks
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio