[vtkusers] How to specify the path to VTK in CMake?

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Wed Jul 21 10:38:48 EDT 2010

On Wed7/2110 Wed Jul 21 10:32 AM, Michael Xanadu wrote:
> Hi cyrille,
>
> thank you for your answer. Do you mean to set the VTK_DIR as an
> environment variable? If yes, then I already tried that without success.
> To set the VTK_DIR in the GUI of CMake is my aim. Do you have any
> further information for me?

Locate the VTK_DIR row in CMake GUI.  Click on the "Value" field that
contains the path to your 32 bit build of VTK.  Here you should be able
to type in the path to your 64 bit build of VTK.  Alternatively, you can
click on the "..." button on the right side of this field to pull up a
file dialog browser.

HTH,
-Zack