[vtkusers] Generate 2D views (store them as images) from 3D models

Aitor Aldomà aldoma.aitor at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 04:45:10 EDT 2010

Hi again,

thanks for your answer Seb. Offscreen rendering was the keywords I was
missing for a successfull search.
Anyway, I have been reading other posts about this topic and realized that
rendering with OSMesa will be slower as is not hardware accelerated, is that
true?. As I intend to use the Offscreen rendering for batch processing, I
really need the rendering to be fast... I am using Linux with Nvidia Card...
Any other ideas?

Thanks