[vtkusers] Topological element for Polygonal data

alireza ghahari ghahari_ar at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 01:06:59 EST 2010

Dear All

Having defined a 3d vector in TK, I wanted to assign them a topological structure to

visualize. i.e I defined a PolyData with vtkPoints but I could not assign them an array of

position like Polygon, Vertex, Triangle Strip.

My preference is to apply some functions like in vtkDelaunay3D vtkPolyVertex or sth else

to have VTK arrange 3D data. I used methods but unfortunately I could not debug errors.

Would you please help me on this issue?

Thanks in advance,
AGh

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!