[vtkusers] Multiple Input Filter Examples

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 15 18:34:41 EST 2010

Maybe I am jumping into the middle of a conversation with not enough
understanding, but I was considering to rebuild my readers the same way
too. But is it possible this way to load only requested timesteps from
file or would the whole (large) transient dataset be attempted to load
into memory? [DSZ]