[vtkusers] Define the Z dimension of a Frustum ?

Frantch le_maitre at bluewin.ch
Mon Jan 11 06:02:44 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm currently playing with vtkRendereAreaPicker class and in particualar
with ::DefineFrustum.

I wanted to see the shape of my frustum so I used vtkFrusutmSource (I saw
the piece of code on this mailling list, thx to the person who posted
that..) to display the Frustum polydata...
It works perfectly. However there is something wierd... Depending the size
of the frustum.. the Z dimension is not always the same !?

for example with a 60x60 (relatively big) frustum square the Z dimension of
thegenerated frustum it's maybe 20
and with a smaller one (15x15) the Z dimension of thegenerated frustum it's
maybe 60 ...

So I was wondering if there was a possibility to Crop or Cut or Define the Z
dim of the generated frustum ?

(vtkAreaPicker (where the frustum is computed) but I can't find where the
dim are set.. )

Thank's in advance,
F.F