[vtkusers] Qt with QVTKWidget: Setting a QLabel's parent widget to a QVTKWidget Problem

Steven Ferrell ferr.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:08:22 EST 2010

I have created a QLabel which has as its parent a QVTKWidget, ie
QLabel *renderTitle = new QLabel(title, vtkWidget);

The label text does not render at all normally.  If I resize the windows and
play around with their size it will eventually show some of the text, but it
becomes garbled.

Do I need to perform some sort of update within some sort of event in order
to have a QLabel within a QVTKWidget display properly?