[vtkusers] vtkStreamTracer not connecting through boundaries

da remywendy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:33:24 EST 2010

Hey guys,

I have a single structured grid that is split in the middle (see picture).
When I try to run a vtkStreamTracer through it, the stream lines will be cut
off at this boundary if the Integration Unit is set too fine. However, if I
make the integration unit big enough so that the line goes through okay, I
lose too much resolution elsewhere. I tried using a vtkConnectivityFilter
before the stream tracer, but it didn't seem to connect the cells on the
boundary. Any ideas?

-Da