[vtkusers] How to put a legend box?

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:59:20 EST 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:24 AM, Rakesh Patil <rakeshthp at in.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to display a legend box ... The legend should be an arrow. One big
> arrow and one small arrow along with the smallest and the largest length of
> the arrow. How do i do this..??
>
> Thanks

The problem was that he was trying to put different sized symbols in
the legend box. Rakesh, the legend actor automatically resizes the
symbols, as we discussed in the last thread about this. Different
sized symbols in a legend is probably not a good idea, hence why
they've written the code as such. You'll probably either want to dig
into the code of the actor or find a different way (maybe color?) to
indicate which arrows are which.

Thanks,

David