[vtkusers] Error in VTK RenderWindowUi Example ??

Alex Southern mrapsouthern at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 05:57:02 EDT 2010

Hi

Im trying to compile the example listed here,

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Qt/RenderWindowUi

I have used Cmake and the listed CMakeLists.txt to generate the VS
solution file. Cmake finds my VTK and QT installation no problem,
however when comiling in VS 2008 Pro I a faced with,

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ui_SimpleView.h': No such
file or directory

The file is included in SimpleView.cxx, but it is not listed on the
page, commenting the include out doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

----
As a side note, in the CMakeLists.txt the first line is...

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION  2.9)

However the latest release is .. 2.8.1, So I changed the line to read 2.8 instead of 2.9