[vtkusers] Compile error on OS X 10.5

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Apr 29 09:22:27 EDT 2010

There is a check if the version is the release branch (even minor version
number) or the development head (odd minor version number). If it's even, as
it is in Bryn's case, VTK_USE_RPATH gets switched to off by default.

As Eric and Mike just said, if you don't need it OFF turning it ON or
setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to your bin dir should work.