[vtkusers] VTK macosx multithreading

Thomas Fritz mail at thomasf.com
Wed Apr 28 07:52:59 EDT 2010

Hi everybody

I have compiled VTK for MacOSX using X11.

I run the whole VTK Stuff in a thread. Everything works fine, but when i close the VTK Window and restart  the visualization thread  i get the following message:

CardioMechanics[5108] <Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSSetWindowSendExposed: Invalid window 0x6e5
CardioMechanics[5108] <Error>: kCGErrorFailure: Set a breakpoint @ CGErrorBreakpoint() to catch errors as they are logged.
CardioMechanics[5108] <Error>: unknown error code: invalid drawable
error: xp_attach_gl_context returned: 2
CardioMechanics[5108] <Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSSetWindowSendExposed: Invalid window 0x6e5
CardioMechanics[5108] <Error>: unknown error code: invalid drawable

Does anyone of you has an idea how to fix it

Kind Regards

Thomas