[vtkusers] VTK + QT Debug Test Compiling error (TestMultipleChartRenderers)

Antonin Perrot-Audet antonin07130 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:21:40 EDT 2010

(re) Hello,
I finally got a VTK compiled on my system. It is true that osX 10.6.3 is
not yet used by a majority of programmers, so I though some feedback may
be valuable.
I have been compiling a bunch of versions of VTK and could remark that :
(always compiling in shared and Debug, with the flags I wrote in ;y
previous email)
1 : the master branch of the GIT repository (git clone
git://vtk.org/VTK.git) is not stable (it compiles on linux but not mac)
I could remark several changes in the buggy test during the afternoon.
2 : older versions of VTK don't compile on osX 10.6.3
3 : the CVS (anonymous at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/VTK) version compiles
on osX 10.6.3

I guess I will stick with the CVS version until the git repos is stable.

Regards

--
Antonin