[vtkusers] Non-transparent wireframe representation?

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:23:20 EDT 2010

Hi,

>From my paraview point of view, I use backface culling sometimes when I
don't have intersected rendered objects, just as you said Xabi. Joel, maybe
it could be the solution. However, I don't think that it would resolved the
shading problem. IMHO, setting the rendering to Wireframe will deactivate
the shading process. But it has to be checked.

BTW, did you try to play with ResolveCoincidentTopology stuffs in the mapper
?

Jerome