[vtkusers] Scaling vtkCubeAxesActor

Robbie Banks robbie.banks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:04:34 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I have a 2D plot, to which I have applied a vtkWarpScalar. Using the
diagonal dimension of the data and the scalar range, I've scaled it so that
you get a nice warped display.

However, when I then apply a vtkCubeAxesActor to the scene to allow the user
to see the dimensions of the data, the Z axis is obviously wrong (as the
data has been scaled). The vtkCubeAxesActor has a SetScale() function which
I thought would allow me to scale the Z axis back to what the original data
was, but it doesn't appear to do anything.

Can anyone shed some light on this?