[vtkusers] ImportError: libvtkCommonPythonD.so.5.4

Nicolas Courtiade Nicolas.Courtiade at ec-lyon.fr
Wed Apr 21 03:55:21 EDT 2010

Hi

i just checked in /usr/local/lib/vtk-5.4 , and i have a link of 2.5Mb
called 'libvtkCommonPythonD.so.5.4' and a file called
'libvtkCommonPythonD.so.5.4.2'.
But i didn't understand what you said about LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Can the error message be caused by an incompatibility problem between my
version of Ubuntu and the 5.4.2 release of VTK?

Nicolas