[vtkusers] minimum size of scalar glyph

Adam Bruss abruss at awrcorp.com
Mon Apr 19 12:32:54 EDT 2010

Hi Eric thanks for the response,

When I turn clamping on all my particles disappear. Changing the range
affects the color of particles that are above or below the changed
range. The particle sizes are unaffected.

I'm not seeing a way to affect the size of the scalars except with the
scale factor which of course changes all the glyphs.

Could you investigate how you had it working?

Thanks,

Adam