[vtkusers] Modify the format of text shown in distanceWidget

mirko heuegger mheuegger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 02:36:14 EDT 2010

Hello!

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Jothybasu K Selvaraj
<jothybasu at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I modify the distance shown in the vtkDistanceWidget?
> It shows only the numerical value,say 58,but I want it to be as 58 mm.

That should by possible by setting a proper label-format to the
vtkDistanceRepresentation from
you DistanceWidget:
e.g:
vtkDistanceRepresentation . SetLabelFormat("%-#6.3g mm"):

hth

mirko

--
Real programmers don't document; if it was
hard to write, it should be hard to understand.