[vtkusers] How to add a text in the render window ??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Fri Apr 16 12:54:27 EDT 2010

Hello users,I want to insert a text in my render window.. But the text should be zoomable and should not be fixed.. The example herehttp://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/DisplayTextdisplays "Hello World" at the bottom of the window and its position remains same throughout.. I want this actor to zoom along with the sphere..Any ideas or suggestions how to achieve this..??ThanksRegardsRakesh PatilDear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!