[vtkusers] how to click and display the point in a render window

Erkang Cheng ekyaya at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 21:45:48 EDT 2010

Hi all:

Could anyone help me figure out the problem?

I want to interact with the window which display a image. When I click on
the window, I want to draw a mark on this point.

Actually, I can get the position of the point, but, I don't know how to make
a mark on the point.

Could anyone give a example or explain how to process the question?

BTW:

I follow the LiveTumorSegmentation example in InsightApplication.

When I get the position, how the display a mark on the position?

Thanks
Erkang