[vtkusers] Cursor position far from active pixel

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:23:34 EDT 2010

Recently when I was working on  mouse click projection coordinates I noticed
that behavior too . What I did was set up a ClippingRange initially .
Whenever I move my camera or some such event that changes the screen, I set
the ClippingRange again to the value set before . It works fine after that .

Having said that , the example given on the Wiki seems to work fine . I
wonder where the real problem lies