[vtkusers] vtkSeedWidget and vtkImageViewer2 bug in visualization?

Nicolas Rannou nicolas_rannou at hms.harvard.edu
Tue Apr 13 12:00:30 EDT 2010

Thanks Jothy,

I'm afraid that at some point "manually" hiding actors which are out of
the current slice takes too much time (if thousands of actors).
But the strange thing is that after moving through a few slices the
actor "disappears" from my view so what I see is not just a projection
of the 3d seed actors.

Thanks,

     Nicolas