[vtkusers] ImageViewer2 Usage

Jothybasu K Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:28:01 EDT 2010

I think vtkImageViewer2 is often used to view medical images, so medical
images use a grey LUT often. I think the vtkImageViewer should be using a
greyscale LUT by default ( with less pain to the user).

By default the InteractorStylrToImage allows you to vary windowlevel and
WindowWidth on mouse move , thats why when you interact it changes the
grayscale. I hope you know what I mean by window level and width.

Dig the sourcefile of vtkImageViewer2, it should use greyscale LUT.

Jothy

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 4:22 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>