[vtkusers] Lights in an assembly

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:38:16 EDT 2010

It could also be due to normals.  Normals will often cause edges to
look funny.  You can turn off the effect of normals in the property:

property->SetAmbient(1.0);
property->SetDiffuse(0.0);
property->SetSpecular(0.0);

Only do this for the properties that are displaying the edges.  For
any solid objects, you will definitely not want these settings.

   David