[vtkusers] which class should be used to write/read datasets?

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Apr 13 05:11:17 EDT 2010

 Hi,I guess you need to use this class to convert to polydata http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageToPolyDataFilter.htmlAnd then use vtkPolyDataWriter to save as dataset...RegardsRakesh Patil Original message From:=?UTF8?B?5pyx5paH5q2m?=< cool.wenwu at gmail.com >Date: 13 Apr 10 09:26:47Subject:[vtkusers] which class should be used to write/read datasets?To: vtkusers at vtk.orghi all,i have a problem which confused me. Now, my app reads a dataset of bmp type by using vtkBMPReader and i want to save the dataset into the disk, however, i do not know which class to beused ? Of course, i search information relation to it. Some useful classes are as follows: vtkStructuredPointsWriter/Reader, vtkPolyDataWriter/ReaderPlease give some suggestions!Thanks!WenWu