[vtkusers] Build with MPEG2

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 13 00:05:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

I tried to follow the instructions for building VTK with the MPEG2 library.
First I built the library.  Using cmake-gui.exe on Windows XP, I can set the
cmake variables vtkMPEG2Encode_INCLUDE_PATH and vtkMPEG2Encode_LIBRARIES and
they stick after I click "configure", but although I can add the variable
VTK_USE_MPEG2_ENCODER, it disappears from the list after the "configure" step.
Not surprisingly, the .vcproj file created doesn't include vtkMPEG2decoder.cxx
(in vtkIO, which is where I expect to see it).

Am I doing something wrong?

Gib