[vtkusers] Fwd: vtkTubeFilter Side/Border Thickness

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:29:10 EDT 2010

[I forward to the mailing list]

You are right: I didn't implement any CellData management. PointData
are managed by the internal vtkTubeFilters.
What do you think is the better CellData to add to the output?

Another thing is that the cell points (triangles) are ordered in the
same way for both extremities. Thus the cell normals should have
the same orientation: for one of the two cappings, normal will point
inside the caneloni. Maybe lightnings are mistaken because of that.

I will give a look.
Jerome