[vtkusers] Fwd: vtkTubeFilter Side/Border Thickness

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 08:11:31 EDT 2010

Ooops, shame on me... 'miss it.

I want to use the vtkSmartPointer now, as it seems to be
recommended. Sometimes, I mix both way of allocating !

Well, thank you for your code review.

Regarding a submission to VTK journal, it is on my mind. But
I would rather write a few more filters in vtkKinship and present
the whole extension library. One question: I also released two
other lib (Chiron and Peavip) but they are heavily related to
ParaView, not VTK. Does Kitware intend to provide a specific
journal for PV, or the way is to submit to VTK journal? Or maybe
Kitware Source? I really don't know...

Thanks again

Jerome