[vtkusers] Fwd: vtkTubeFilter Side/Border Thickness

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 09:56:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

I updated the licence (BSD) and commented the filter. You will
find it here:
http://github.com/jeromevelut/

The 'vtkKinship' git repo is what interests you: get it, compile it
with CMake. The filter vtkThickTubeFilter produces the latter
screenshot.

It is simply based on 2 vtkTubeFilters and a custom capping. So
it takes as input any polydata, assuming they have polylines.
It means that vtkLineSource is suitable for this filter. I tried with
vtkSplineSource under ParaView and created funny macaroni !

Feel free to ask any questions regarding that filter/repo

Jerome