[vtkusers] minimum size of scalar glyph

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Apr 9 15:26:58 EDT 2010

Hey Adam,

I'm pretty sure there is a way to do this. Look at the combination of ClampingOn() and SetRange(min,max). I think I've used this to do exactly what you're talking about: making sure that the glyphs don't go under a minimum size or over a max size.

If you have trouble getting it to work I can try it again to make sure it works. (I was using a modified version of the glyph filter that only scaled glyphs along the direction of a vector, not in the other two directions, so I don't remember whether I had also altered this scale clamping functionality...)

Talk to you later,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group