[vtkusers] RE Boolean Operation on two (cube) objects

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 08:04:04 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Sebastian Gatzka
<sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> Hey Bryn.
>
> This sounds really good!
> Unfortunately I'm not familiar with GTS so far!
>
> What do I have to do to make your code (vtkSurfaceBooleanOperations) work?
> Do i have to compile GTS?
>
> And than how do I specify the operations I want?
> (Difference, Union, Intersection)
> This isn't clear to me after a first quick look into the code.
>
> Hope to hear from you - this topic is very crucial to me.
> Sebastian

Bryn,

I've been putting wrappers like this on the VTK Journal
(http://www.midasjournal.org/?journal=35). This way 1) it lives on
longer (if you restructure your webspace, the link on the archives is
broken) and 2) maybe you can detail a little bit more of a "howto" to
answer Sebastian's type of questions.

Looks like an excellent addition!

Thanks,

David