[vtkusers] RE Boolean Operation on two (cube) objects

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Apr 9 07:32:11 EDT 2010

Hey Bryn.

This sounds really good!
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with GTS so far!

What do I have to do to make your code (vtkSurfaceBooleanOperations) work?
Do i have to compile GTS?

And than how do I specify the operations I want?
(Difference, Union, Intersection)
This isn't clear to me after a first quick look into the code.

Hope to hear from you - this topic is very crucial to me.
Sebastian