[vtkusers] Multiframe Dicom volume rendering

pete-c pcwhizzkid at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:22:24 EDT 2010

malat wrote:

> Search for vtkGDCMImageReader in the VTK FAQ.

Thanks for the quick reply, I've tried to use this in my code, but when I
compile, I get the error:
(I'm developping in ubuntu linux just for reference)

CMakeFiles/show3dDicom.dir/show3dDicom.cxx.o: In function `main':
show3dDicom.cxx:(.text+0x112): undefined reference to
`vtkGDCMImageReader::New()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [show3dDicom] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/show3dDicom.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I presume this is a problem with the runtime libraries, but I'm not sure
which files I need, or where they are.

Pete.