[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper and vtkImageChangeInformation

Bartosz Wiklak bwiklak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 03:50:53 EDT 2010

Hi,
I'm using the latest cvs version of vtk (compiled yesterday).
I have an image data from dicom reader and use
vtkImageChangeInformation to change output spacing information.
Then I connect it to vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper :
volumemapper->SetInputConnection(changer->GetOutputPort());

After this I don't see any volume, if I don't change spacing and still
use changer I can see a volume. Fixed point raycast works ok.

Why is it so?

Bartek